Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue Safe Re-Opening Plan
We are overjoyed to be slowly and safely reopening our beautiful Center in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue.
Very slowly over time, we will with caution begin to reopen the Center for practice for those who would like to attend, and do it as safely as possible.
First, we will begin with Thursday evening practice on Thursday July 9 as a practice run for the weekend teachings by Allison (who will be teaching via Zoom) on Saturday & Sunday July 11 & 12.
We will also continue to offer practices and programs on Zoom for those at high risk and those not comfortable being in groups. The following protocols apply to people when attending practices at the Center. We have worked to design the protocols to reduce the number of people in spaces and create safer traffic patterns, as those issues have been identified as high risk for Covid 19 transmission.
Guidelines for Practices Beginning 7/09
- A maximum number of people will be allowed in the shrine room for practice. The number of people will be determined by the number of households. People who live together (one household) will be clustered together and then distanced by 2 meters from other people/clusters. Please complete this form https://forms.gle/kodVtwtLMZ6BopfS8 within 2 hours before the practice, if you’re planning on attending so we can place cushions with your name and manage the distancing accordingly.
- Please arrive up to 20 minutes early and stagger your entry, so that we can maintain proper distancing at all times. You must wear a mask while in the center. We will have hand sanitizer available for when you arrive. We will have reusable cloth masks for sale (5$) if you forget your mask.
- Please do not come to the Center if you have recently been sick, or are sick, even if at an early stage, even if you are not quite sure you are sick. In that case, join online.
- Entry and exit into and from the Center will be at the regular door, which will remain open, as well as our inner door, to keep everything “touchless”.
- Bring your own practice texts in print or digital form. We cannot distribute “Center copies” at this time.
Here are some general policies we are going to be following to make sure that we keep the Center clean and safe:
- To create a “touchless” environment in the center, doors will be propped open. Specific people will be assigned to turn on lights and open/close doors. Please do not do so yourself.
- To bring: A mask, your own bottled water, and texts. We are not planning to have Tsok together at the center at this time.
- At this time, we will only be using the shrine room and the bathroom. To keep things safe & clean for residents, please do not use the kitchen or go past the shrine room into the rear hallway (residents only).
- Restrooms: Please do not touch the lightswitch or fan. Leave the lights on.
- Shopping in the store: Please do not touch or handle items on the sale table. If you would like to purchase something, please ask Johanna.
- After you leave, the Center will be thoroughly disinfected including practice tables, restrooms, banisters in stairwells, etc.
We look forward to seeing you again, either in-person or online :)